Wednesday 18 April 2012

A moderator

I believe all of us have something unique to offer. We have our own distinct feature. Me? I don't know, im good at speech somehow. Well, as far as im concern, im not good getting along with others (or certain people). So, today i got some presentation. Ya know, thing goes great for me, got some compliment, frm lect and so on, bla3.I think im overdoing it, like it was something serious.Same thing happens during a post-mortem meeting for some event.

The thing is, I don't feel accepted, i realize that people tend to choose to hear from those they want to. I don't build good relationship, im aware. Maybe that's my problem. So, i take path to become a moderator. A safer way, where people don't recognize you much and they don't have much to say bout me.

Above it all, I have friends who have my back all the time. At least I hope so. Im just glad to have friends that just simply understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment