Tuesday 8 March 2011

Creating the new blog!

fuh~
At last! i finally manage to create a blog. To think bout' the name for almost 2 hours -.-'
(nazrinasir/tmp/myjourney/journeyinside/mycorner/bla3).blogspot.com
Anyway, thanks to atok,apan n zharif for helping me out.
By blogging i thought that it could be some kind of 'cyber diaries' that i can write bout my ideas,things i like,or maybe sharing some experience.
So, we'll not be forgetting each n every precious moment that
comes to our life. I can always check back the older post and so on~~
Some people would say that.. it is useless, nobody would read it, so lame~
Well, it is maybe true, but it is our self expression that importance, not other people judge.


Actly, i suddenly wanna create a blog to:
-share my stories during the holiday!
-follow other people blog.
-improve my english (this blog does not entirely comes in english)
-exchange ideas n info
-jealous of other -.-' ( nk buat blog gak! )



No comments:

Post a Comment